Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse
Restore fullness and create volume with the Kevin Murphy Plumping Rinse thickening conditioner for thinning hair. Rich protein and Rice Amino Acids strengthen and expand the hair shaft to achieve a thicker and silkier look.
How to use:
Apply to freshly washed hair and allow the hair to absorb the benefits for 1-2 minutes, follow with a refreshing rinse. Can be used daily. For optimal plumping results, use after washing with Plumping Wash.
- Sulphate free
- Paraben free
- Cruelty free
- Adds thickness & volume
- Adds softness & shine
- Rice Amino Acids help condition, strengthen and expand the diameter of the hair shaft to help hair feel thicker, with an overall more luxurious, silky sheen.
- Shea Butter delivers moisture to dry or damaged hair from root to tip, and helps repair and protect against environmental stressors, dryness and brittleness. Quickly absorbing, this naturally-good-for-you butter helps rehydrate the hair and scalp without clogging the cuticles.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Extract packed with essential vitamins and minerals, this natural conditioning agent helps to restore sheen, lustre and shine.
- Extracts of Ginger Root and Nettle help to strengthen and densify fine hair, leaving the scalp feeling revitalised and refreshed.
- Acai Berry Extract known for its anti-ageing benefits, is an antioxidant rich “super-fruit” with essential vitamins to add luminous shine.
- Bamboo Extract is a rich source of mineral nourishment and a key ingredient to help protect the integrity of hair health. Adds a natural-looking shine and lustre to the hair.
- Sugar Cane helps exfoliate and remove dead skin, oily residue and dirt from the scalp. By cleaning and unclogging the pores and follicles, new hair grows more easily, and essential nutrients are better absorbed to help stimulate and nourish the follicles.
|All orders under $100 NZD||Flat rate $5 NZD (tracked + traced)||2-4 working days delivery|
|All orders over $100 NZD||Free shipping (tracked + traced)||
2-4 working days delivery
Only items purchased on the Inco Studio website incostudio.com can be returned for refund or exchange.
Items purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase. Should you make an error when ordering online, Inco Studio will gladly exchange for the item you intended to purchase.
The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges. In the unfortunate event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your intentions to return or exchange a product, so that our Inco Studio team can assist you with a smooth transaction.