CLOUD NINE the Original Iron is the ULTIMATE hair straightener
The multi award-winning Original Iron delivers exceptional results, thanks to our renowned temperature controlled, mineral-coated ceramic plates.
The innovative temperature control feature of this multi award winning iron allows you to choose from seven different temperatures, ensuring optimum performance for all hair types.
The floating, mineral-coated ceramic plates are proven to be kinder to hair, leaving it feeling conditioned and cared for.
The Cloud Nine Original Iron comes with a one-year manufacturer's warranty. Simply register your product to activate.
The added beauty of less heat is less damage to the hair.
Features and Benefits:
- Temperature Control: The LED panel gives a clear indication of temperature which you can adjust as you require.
- Black Ceramic Plates: The special and mysterious ingredient incorporated into the black plates gives your hair added shine and sparkle, each and every time you use your iron.
- Swivel Cord Unique to Cloud Nine: You can enjoy incredible freedom of movement when styling your hair.
- Heat Guard: As soon as you're finished using your iron, you can clasp it back together, slip on the protective heat guard and allow it to cool down.
- Hibernation Mode: This intelligent sleep technology automatically kicks in when the iron has been switched on, but not used for 30 minutes. When in this mode it will cool down to 'box temperature'.
- RFID Chip: We can track your iron and monitor it to ensure it's a genuine product only sold through authorised Cloud Nine stockists.
|All orders under $100 NZD||Flat rate $5 NZD (tracked + traced)||2-4 working days delivery|
|All orders over $100 NZD||Free shipping (tracked + traced)||
2-4 working days delivery
Only items purchased on the Inco Studio website incostudio.com can be returned for refund or exchange.
Items purchased in a department store, specialty retailer or elsewhere must be returned to their original point of purchase. Should you make an error when ordering online, Inco Studio will gladly exchange for the item you intended to purchase.
The returned item must be unopened and in its original saleable condition. You are responsible for the shipping and additional postage charges. In the unfortunate event that you react to a product, you have the option of exchanging or refunding it.
Please email email@example.com in advance of your intentions to return or exchange a product, so that our Inco Studio team can assist you with a smooth transaction.